34th Annual Conference
Theme: A Way Forward - Aviation Through A Sustainability Lens
Thank you to everyone who joined us in Lisbon, Portugal, November 9-11, 2022, as we explored and learned about what is coming in the world of aviation and sustainability, and how IAWA members can help champion A Way Forward.
As we move out of two years of disruption and uncertainty, a new opportunity awaits aviation. In the near future, there will be an introduction of rules in finance, governance and policy, where the core focus will be on ensuring companies and countries create a better future together. These new rules will empower diversity and inclusion, as well as the health and safety of employees, customers and communities. Advanced thinking and planning will give the aviation industry the opportunity to continue to provide the world with connection to friends, family, cultures and commerce, all while improving our footprint on the planet.
Photos from the event coming soon!
- Career Guidance Workshop - From Protégée to Mentor
- Talent Imbalance: Aviation’s Urgency to Achieve Gender Parity Post-COVID
- Lawyers' Roundtable: A candid discussion about how IAWA connections and platform can advance our professional goals
Panels, Fireside Chats, Keynote:
- Partnering for Aerospace Sustainable Growth
- Female Aviation C-Suite Leaders Panel
- Geopolitical and Government Policy Impacts on Aviation
- Exploring the New Aviation Frontier of Urban Air Mobility
- State of the Industry
- The Next Stop - Airport and Operations Solutions
- IAWA's Scholarship Recipients Share Insight on the Next-Generation Workforce
- Fireside Chat with the Woman of Excellence
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received on Thursday, October 20 or earlier will receive a full refund, less a $50 cancellation fee. Between Friday, October 21 and Sunday, October 30, cancellations will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be provided for cancellations after Sunday, October 30; however, substitute registrants are welcome at any time. To cancel your registration, or substitute another individual, please contact IAWA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-960-3900. Hotel refunds and cancellations for hotel accommodations must be made through the hotel.
IAWA will follow the Epic Sana Lisboa's protocols to provide a safe environment for all attendees.