Existing members in good standing, are encouraged to invite non-members to apply for membership. IAWA’s Membership Challenge is extended to incent referrals by granting a $25 credit for each qualified referral. To qualify under the Membership Challenge, the new candidate must specifically identify the referring member in their application. Once membership is approved by the Membership Committee and the new member’s dues are paid in full, the referring member will receive notice of the $25 credit. The credit will be applied to the following year’s membership dues. The maximum yearly referral is 8 per existing member. Active members of the Board are excluded from the credit.
If you have questions about the program, please contact IAWA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Membership Referrals
Thank you to the following members who made a referral that resulted in a new member:
- Oyenike Adedoyin, Nigerian Airspace Management Agency
- Amin Nafisat Ahmed, Nigerian Airspace Management Agency
- Connie Avery, FedEx
- Joanne Barbera, Barbera & Watkins LLC
- Orla Brady, US Department of Justice
- Katia De Loose, Atlas Air
- Anastasia Gbem, Nigerian Airspace Management Agency
- Mia Wouters, GDS Advocaten / University of Ghent
- Maria Eugenia Yabar, Estudio Olaechea S. Civil De R.L